Tuesday, May 19, 2009

French Navy.

heyya! i went to school yesterday and got interviewed, enrolled, and alot of other shiz.
I have to admit i am quite excited, for some reason i missed going to school.
but school wont be the same anymore, i miss high school. D:
anyway, i love my course.
its gonna be quite expensive and demanding but there are so many tall and pretty girls in tourism. sweet! plus they are so nice and independent, i am always amazed to see girls like that and i always idolize em. there are alot of boys too, but who cares. i heard that BSTM is a haven for the most gorgeous boys in the school, like the last time's Mr. Ceu winner was a 3rd year in SNHM. isnt that cool? XD Even tho i dont plan on getting a bf in college, its still nice to interact with attractive males. And there I wish I'd get over my likes for handsome guys hihih. I should get immunized by then. Yes, this may sound really conceited & i might take back these words sooner or later but I really am gonna try my hardest to avoid getting into romantic relationships, specially w/ boys. Oh God Imma bust them off before they even make a move. lol. its gonna be really hard specially if he's got the looks *flabs, long hair, pale, tall* and my type *metal dude, romantic and vampiric* i dont give a shit about perverse guys anymore, I could kick their ass and Im proud to say I can break with anyone who forces me to take away my virginity XD sigh, sometimes I wish i was ugly, mostly i wish was pretty. I just want to have a normal filipina look.
and marry a french navy. lol. i dont really know what type of guy I would like to end up with someday, Im so indecisive but there are two nearest possible types: the first would be a soldier or pilot, anyone thats reallys handsome, buff and manly. XD and the second would be a mature and independent girl, pretty and very kind, somebody who cares for people, animals and nature, at times she is shy, crazy, gets depressed in a small matter, but then she would be a good fighter too, would fight for anything that she loves and righteous. isnt she preferct? ^^ Ive met someone who is lik
e that, problem is that she's straight, and she's my bestfriend. =)
teehee. she's the one on the left. ^^ that was her 18th birthday btw and Im glad Im her VIP. we took that in timezone pic booth yay. i wish our relationship would never change.

There is another girl that I would love to marry, In fact I would marry her more than anyone else on earth. She's also my bestfriend, we've been friends for 10 years but our relationships atm seems like a lil distant since she was busy *too busy* for school. But this time, I would be the one who will be mature and care for her since she was a real spoiled bratt :P You know what these two girls really have so much things in common. Mika & Kouhii are both the goddess otaku, both of them are taking up nursing, and they love Japan *Mika is half-bred japanese/filo* oh well, so much for marrying my besties. I dont want to meet anyone who is like that anymore because for me they are already perfect and nothing should make a better version of them. ^^







anyway, this is completely unrelated but I just learned another Hero!!
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwweeeeeeessssssoooomee.


check this out man. ^^




Simo Häyhä






































Simo Häyhä

Simo Häyhä (December 17, 1905 – April 1, 2002), nicknamed "White Death" (Russian: Белая Смерть, Belaya Smert; Finnish: Valkoinen kuolema; Swedish: den Vita Döden) by the Soviet army, was a Finnish soldier. Using a standard iron-sighted, bolt action rifle in the Winter War, he had the highest recorded number of kills as a sniper in any major war.


Early life, World War II service
Häyhä was born in the municipality of Rautjärvi near the present-day border of Finland and Russia, and started his military service in 1925. Before entering combat, Häyhä was a farmer and a hunter. His farmhouse was reportedly full of trophies for marksmanship. It was during the Winter War (1939–1940), between Finland and the Soviet Union, that he began his duty as a sniper and fought the Red Army.
In temperatures between −20 and −40 degrees Celsius (−4 and −40 degrees Fahrenheit), dressed completely in a white camouflage suit, Häyhä was credited with 505 confirmed kills of Soviet soldiers, and 542 if including the unconfirmed deaths. The unofficial Finnish frontline figure from the battlefield of Kollaa places the number of Häyhä's sniper kills over 800. A daily account of the kills at Kollaa was conducted for the Finnish snipers. Besides his sniper kills, Häyhä was also credited with over two hundred kills with a Suomi KP/-31 submachine gun, thus bringing his credited kills to at least 705. All of Häyhä's kills were accomplished in less than 100 days.
Häyhä used a Finnish variant, M/28, of the Soviet Mosin-Nagant rifle (known as "Pystykorva" rifle, meaning "spitz"), because it suited his small frame (5 ft 3 in/1.60 m). He preferred to use iron sights rather than telescopic sights to present a smaller target (the sniper must raise his head higher when using a telescopic sight), to prevent visibility risks (a telescopic sight's glass can fog up easily), and aid concealment (sunlight glare in telescopic sight lenses can reveal a sniper's position). Another tactic used by Häyhä was to compact the snow in front of him so that the shot wouldn't disturb the snow, thus revealing his position. He also kept snow in his mouth so that when breathing he wouldn't reveal his position.
The Soviets tried several ploys to get rid of him, including counter snipers and artillery strikes. On March 6 1940, Häyhä was shot in the jaw during combat. The bullet tumbled upon impact and left his head. He picked up his rifle and fired a round, killing his attacker. He was picked up by fellow soldiers who said "half his head was missing". He regained consciousness on March 13, the day peace was declared. Shortly after the war, Häyhä was promoted straight from corporal to second lieutenant by Field Marshal Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim. No one else has ever gained rank in such a quick fashion in Finland's military history.


Later life
It took several years for Häyhä to recuperate from his wound. The exploding Soviet bullet had crushed his jaw and blown off his left cheek. Nonetheless, he made a full recovery and became a successful moose hunter and dog breeder after World War II.
When asked in 1998 how he had become such a good shot, he answered, "Practice." When asked if he regretted killing so many people, he has said "I did what I was told to as well as I could." Simo Häyhä spent his last years in a small village called Ruokolahti located in the south-east of Finland near the Russian border.























swweet. He's awesome. too bad he's dead.
rest in peace Simo.


I hope there's a real gun like this, I'll definitely buy that one day. ^^















Welcome
to my
Vanity Page


ALIEN INFO





01. Im one of the most BORING person I know.

02. I hate humans.
03. I am a total hermit that never goes out the house.

04. I am a very Lazy person.

05. I like being a kid and I do not anticipate growing up, getting a job, getting life. lol.

06. I'm pretty much the outcast of the group. yeah Social Anxiety Disorder.

07. Im also Paranoid, Schyzotypal and and bi-polar so please bear with me.

08. Math is the wicked antagonist to my school life.

09. Sports and I are not very good together.

10. Im a dork at heart. You probably notice that when we talk.

11. I get depressed way too easy.

12. I like dark misty rainy days.

13. Im a loner. Its just something that relaxes me. i couldn't care less if you think its loser thing.

14. I keep useless things for recycling purposes until my mom throws them out.

15. I have an army of pik-nik cans at home.

16. I forget too easily. Short-term Memory Loss D:

17. Seventeen is my favorite number.

18. My thought of afterlife is, Reincarnation.

19. I dont usually enjoy chatting.

20. Gays turn me on. I just wish they like me.

21. Im a total ice cream whore. ^^

22. I have this attraction to crazy reh-tar-ded people.

23. I probably have the carpal tunnel syndrome already.

24. I tend to skin my lips off all the time. lol.

25. I am trying hard to be a Vegan.

26. I dont like the taste of some Japanese food to be honest.

27. I like the taste of Blood however. Haematodispia

28. NEVER trust me with cooking cuz everytime i cook i turn everything into charcoal. lmao.

29. There's something magical between Tim B. and Johnny D. =)

30. Avenged Sevenfold is the best kickass band ever.

31. Im accused to be vicious and vain solely because of too much staring at the mirror.xP

32. But im not the selfish type of vain. Im probably gonna die saving someone's life someday.

33. I am indecisive. i took hours to decide which one to buy.

34. Being friends with me means honesty and that you'll receive a real lot of frankness and it could be a bit bitchy but trust me its for your good. =)

35. I am *very sorry* for being a total cheapskate.

36. I always try to make people happy but I never seem to help and only makes things worse instead.

37. Im a horrible explainer.

38. I am too lazy to even eat so I only eat twice a day.

39. Our House is a zoo, mental hospital and hunted house. =)

40. I like hopeless romantic people alot.

41. I wear 275 graded lens.

42. Everyone thinks I don't care but I do.. Im just good at showing like I don't.

43. I have tons of books at home that i forgot to return to someone. LOL XD

44. Im only unfriendly because Im afraid.

45. I like quiet people who always have little things to say and stutter it.

47. I am a fan of Yaoi (gay love stories)

48. Everyone thinks im a vampire.

49. Ask them why.

50.) And Lastly, YOU MUST RATE AND TALK TO ME cause when the World is Mine, and i found out that you been to my profile and downrated me, i will give you a long and painful death. =))


You probably came up right now to the conclusion that you wasted your time reading this. ^^ and by the way,
this is my vanity page so if u have a problem with what I'm saying you can talk into this thing right here here.


FRIENDSTER
FACEBOOK
VAMPIREFREAKS
PUREVOLUME
MYSPACE




Blog Archives.




2009
JANUARY
FEBRUARY
MARCH
APRIL
MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER



2008
DECEMBER


FOLLOW THIS BLOG