Thursday, October 28, 2010

Striplings anthology.

My ex-boyfriends, in a shallower sense.

I wrote this why?

  1. I'm bored. =)
  2. I want something to remember my exes by. just in case, i forget about them. :) Yes I'm proud of each of them.
  3. Girlfriends & suitors kept asking about my exes, so why not show them this instead.
  4. Most people, don't know this. A message I'm always trying to convey to my friends, 'you'll never find the right guy/girl as long as you're looking for one'. And as long as you're too lustful too him/her.
  5. I was secretly hoping that these boys would read this, just so they know I cared about them at some point of my life. And that I acknowledge, rather appreciate our short relationship.


1. Roy Vincent - The Singer
facebook.com/vincentunvalentine

MY AGE THAT TIME:
16
WHY I LIKE HIM:
He's got everything I was looking for in a guy back then. He sings in a rock band, he skates, he smokes, he hangs out a lot with his friends, he's nice and funny, and he's cute, he's got that sexy scene hair and chased by lot of girls =)

WHY WE BROKE UP:
He had an affair, I broke up. (he broke my fragile 16 year-old heart) He apologized and begged me to come back, I accepted him *at first with revenge in my head, which I eventually forgot* We dated again but after two months I fell out of love so I broke up again. It was sad, he tried to get me back several times but I wouldn't give in anymore.
DURATION: Two months.
FUN-FACT:
He's my first kiss.



2. Chas - The Painter

http://chaspatatas.multiply.com

MY AGE THAT TIME:
16

WHY I LIKE HIM:
He was just a simple guy, trolling the net, i added, we became very close friends because we seem to connect a lot about loads of stuffs. It was so much fun talking to him, we relate to bunch of things like music, anime, slice-of-life situations, etc that by the end of the day I confessed that I love him and apparently, he, the same. We were so happy all the time, we never even fight. We talk for hours and hours, and not run out of things to say, no awkward silences, and not getting sick of saying I love you over and over again. It was by far, the best relationship I had with a boyfriend.

WHY WE BROKE UP:
At some point of my life, I couldn't keep things in my control. Let's just say that I became a fuck-up, addicted to Online games (ironically, He was the one who taught me how to play Cabal. lol). I broke up with him. I thought the feelings I've got for him had worn off. There wasn't really love beneath, just some profound affection. It was sad, I couldnt get used to it for awhile.

DURATION:
Four months.

FUN-FACT:
He looks like Barney Stinson.



3. Hiro - The Chef

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000231021819

MY AGE THAT TIME:
17
WHY I LIKE HIM:
We were classmates back then, for one subject. I was crazy about his cool mysterious aura. I started flirting him and he eventually fell. HA! The thing is, I'm mostly attracted to him physically. He's such a sexy sexy guy :)) you know how I'm attracted to fatties. We started becoming friends, and I found out about his sad life, then I saw that he was actually sweet and good person :) And most of all I wanted to screw with him. Haha ;p I wouldn't let him take my virginity though because he's big. You can say I chickened out when I saw it. :)) I'm such a guy sometimes.

WHY WE BROKE UP:
Just like how a guy manipulates, you flirt with him, make friends, get his trust, screw with him, recede from the friendship, and leave. Evil Jessa is evil. :)

DURATION:
Two weeks.

FUN-FACT:
oh yes, BIG. you know it. :)



4. Patrick - The Cosplayer

www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1418659612
MY AGE THAT TIME:
17
WHY I LIKE HIM:
He was Iris' bestfriend. I added him on fb cos he's cute :) I didn't know he was gonna be my next boyfriend though. At first he just kept on commenting my pics, flattering the hell out of me. I knew he was hitting on me, and I'm starting to kinda like him too. We relate to lots of things, he's cute and is absolutely nice :)

WHY WE BROKE UP:
To sum it up, too much fighting, jealousy, his lack of trust, our unyeilding pride, long distance and the nonexistent faith in the relationship are some of the reasons. We both gave it up. It was a truce.

DURATION:
Two months.

FUN-FACT:
Mama's boy. :)



5. Revin - The Musician

www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1163348448
MY AGE THAT TIME:
18
WHY I LIKE HIM:
I like him ever since high school. He was the coolest person in my school (for me) cos he knows the bands I listen to (which is pretty rare during those days), He's in a band (in five band actually), He can play anything (bass, guitar, keyboard, violin, drums). What I'm crazy about him though is his sexy sexy hair. I just want to fuck him for his hair. lol. We became really close friends but he's apparently inlove with a girl so I decided to spill my guts down the drain. I let him know that I'm head over heels with him, just so he decided to forget about this girl. Last May 31, 2010 though, on a friend's house, he started acting "different". He kissed me and.. wants us to start dating. lol, the smile on my face, can't imagine. But I didn't know for sure, if he's serious or just wants to get laid. It scared the hell out of me but I just went with the flow. After all, I've already set my mind that we're just going to be friends forever. I told myself, tommorow its gonna be normal again. We're gonna talk about this, just like how we talked about our exes. But it didn't go like that. He said he was serious. He even put it up on his facebook. I fell inlove even more :/
We were really quite inlove for awhile, but looking back now, it was the biggest "face-palming" memento of my life.
WHY WE BROKE UP:
His work cast a doubt on our relationship, you know the typical "wife thinks her hubby is cheating with his workmates, hubby thinks his wife is cheating with random guys). And this stupid Lamb of God concert. He promised he'd go with me, but then he changed his mind and wouldn't go instead. That was just two of the funny reasons. The worst part then is, He broke up with me. He said I wasn't right for him..He likes it better when we were friends..He doesn't think it was love.. and blah blah blah. And I put up with that, without saying anything -cos you can't force someone who doesn't love you anymore to stay. We promised we'll be friends again, but it didn't go that way. It was a little awkward, we can't talk about some stuffs we usually talk about. Anyway, I still care about him and I'm still cool with being friends. It's been months but I'm still dealing with that break up. lol. like, how the fuck did he had the guts to do that to me? and you know whats worst, IT SO TURNED ME ON. for fuck's sake I always get turned on for the wrong reasons. ha, bondage, and guys who likes hurting girls. yesss please. Anyway anyway. I tried receding our friendship, dating other guys, but I always end up remembering him. that bastard. Why do i still care about him? I have to get over him soon. I don't want to be the crazy ex.
DURATION: Three weeks.
FUN-FACT:
He's my Neil Armstrong, if you cath my drift. ;)
















Welcome
to my
Vanity Page


ALIEN INFO





01. Im one of the most BORING person I know.

02. I hate humans.
03. I am a total hermit that never goes out the house.

04. I am a very Lazy person.

05. I like being a kid and I do not anticipate growing up, getting a job, getting life. lol.

06. I'm pretty much the outcast of the group. yeah Social Anxiety Disorder.

07. Im also Paranoid, Schyzotypal and and bi-polar so please bear with me.

08. Math is the wicked antagonist to my school life.

09. Sports and I are not very good together.

10. Im a dork at heart. You probably notice that when we talk.

11. I get depressed way too easy.

12. I like dark misty rainy days.

13. Im a loner. Its just something that relaxes me. i couldn't care less if you think its loser thing.

14. I keep useless things for recycling purposes until my mom throws them out.

15. I have an army of pik-nik cans at home.

16. I forget too easily. Short-term Memory Loss D:

17. Seventeen is my favorite number.

18. My thought of afterlife is, Reincarnation.

19. I dont usually enjoy chatting.

20. Gays turn me on. I just wish they like me.

21. Im a total ice cream whore. ^^

22. I have this attraction to crazy reh-tar-ded people.

23. I probably have the carpal tunnel syndrome already.

24. I tend to skin my lips off all the time. lol.

25. I am trying hard to be a Vegan.

26. I dont like the taste of some Japanese food to be honest.

27. I like the taste of Blood however. Haematodispia

28. NEVER trust me with cooking cuz everytime i cook i turn everything into charcoal. lmao.

29. There's something magical between Tim B. and Johnny D. =)

30. Avenged Sevenfold is the best kickass band ever.

31. Im accused to be vicious and vain solely because of too much staring at the mirror.xP

32. But im not the selfish type of vain. Im probably gonna die saving someone's life someday.

33. I am indecisive. i took hours to decide which one to buy.

34. Being friends with me means honesty and that you'll receive a real lot of frankness and it could be a bit bitchy but trust me its for your good. =)

35. I am *very sorry* for being a total cheapskate.

36. I always try to make people happy but I never seem to help and only makes things worse instead.

37. Im a horrible explainer.

38. I am too lazy to even eat so I only eat twice a day.

39. Our House is a zoo, mental hospital and hunted house. =)

40. I like hopeless romantic people alot.

41. I wear 275 graded lens.

42. Everyone thinks I don't care but I do.. Im just good at showing like I don't.

43. I have tons of books at home that i forgot to return to someone. LOL XD

44. Im only unfriendly because Im afraid.

45. I like quiet people who always have little things to say and stutter it.

47. I am a fan of Yaoi (gay love stories)

48. Everyone thinks im a vampire.

49. Ask them why.

50.) And Lastly, YOU MUST RATE AND TALK TO ME cause when the World is Mine, and i found out that you been to my profile and downrated me, i will give you a long and painful death. =))


You probably came up right now to the conclusion that you wasted your time reading this. ^^ and by the way,
this is my vanity page so if u have a problem with what I'm saying you can talk into this thing right here here.


FRIENDSTER
FACEBOOK
VAMPIREFREAKS
PUREVOLUME
MYSPACE




Blog Archives.




2009
JANUARY
FEBRUARY
MARCH
APRIL
MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER



2008
DECEMBER


FOLLOW THIS BLOG